I help teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu including the Children’s BJJ classes on Mondays through to Thursdays.
I have done all kinds of martial arts before but none of them got me hooked like BJJ. It’s a very good sport because it works your whole body plus your mind and really helps you make friends, learn discipline, respect and always have a good time when you’re on the mats. BJJ is about technique and angles so don’t forget that when you come to train.
Through BJJ I found another passion, which is teaching and I really enjoy seeing my students progressing and being able to help them evolve. I like to break down the techniques and drill a lot, and I mean a lot… but always with a great positive atmosphere and attitude.
- Aaron: Muay Thai
- Enrique: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Jeremy: Mixed Martial Arts – MMA
- Luiz: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Luis: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Helene: Brazilian Jiu jitsu
- Silviu: Boxing, Sambo for MMA
- Borracha: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Danny aka Galinho: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Oli: Wrestling
- Dan: Wrestling
- Tiago: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu