Your data and us
We never have and never will do anything with your personal information that we wouldn’t want done with our own. Please note, by visiting London Fight Factory – either in person or via londonfightfactory.com or our social media accounts – you are accepting and consenting to the practices described below so if you have any queries please get in touch.
When you request a trial class, attend your first class or become a member the information we ask you for will include some or all of the following – your name and contact information; date of birth; emergency contact details, and whether you have any medical/health issues we should be aware of. You will be asked to discuss the latter with the reception team and/or your instructor/s. We use any details you give to us about your health to access your readiness to train and discuss any concerns we have with you.
If you decide to take out a monthly membership with us your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address and bank details will be shared with Harlands Services Ltd in order for the company to set up your direct debit payments and manage your future payments and accounts in concert with us. We do not share your personal details with any other third parties.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 16 years of age without the permission of their parent or guardian. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
When you join London Fight Factory we will take your photograph, or you can provide one, which is then attached to your London Fight Factory membership form. This is not shared with any other parties.
Contacting us via londonfightfactory.com or email or social media
We collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, email and mobile phone number as well as other communication data, whether this is required for membership purposes or otherwise. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What do you do with my personal information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information –
- to carry out our obligations and provide you with the information, and services that you request from us and to facilitate the provision of services by Harlands Services Ltd.
- to provide you with information that is related to London Fight Factory and your membership with us.
- to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, research or other functions on our behalf;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information –
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our sites, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and automatically collect information from your computer such as your IP address and other details about your computer which are automatically collected by our web server, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
They allow us to count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors moved around the site while they were using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
These send information about your visit to our site back to search engines (such as google.com. bing.com; and yahoo.com) to allow other websites and search engines to tailor and display adverts relevant to you and analyse advertisement performance.
How do I stop cookies being sent or stored?
By using our site, cookies will automatically be sent and stored on your device but most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more visit www.allaboutcookies.org to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To opt out of being tracked by Microsoft visit http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx. To opt out of being tracked by yahoo.com visit http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/uk/yahoo/
Please contact Helen on [email protected] or 07951 043682